gdm3

Hi,

With new gdm3 entering testing, I have a problem with it. It does not
honour ~/.dmrc, where I could have set my desktop of choice. Looking
around found that ~/.dmrc is no longer the place to set the wm/de  of
choice.

Frustrated, installed lightdm. It also has the same problem. Every time
I login, I have to select the de/wm. Any pointers for getting over this
problem?

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.                                 GPG KeyID : F6A35935
  Fingerprint: D172 22C4 7CDC D9CD 62B5  55C1 2A69 D5D8 F6A3 5935

If fifty million people say a foolish thing, it's still a foolish thing.
		-- Bertrand Russell