Re: flash plugin for firefox and chrome

J. Bakshi wrote:
On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 13:43:26 -0300
David Roguin <nesdavid@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 1:22 PM, J. Bakshi <bakshi12@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 16:59:19 +0100
Lorenzo Sutton <lorenzofsutton@gmail.com> wrote:

On 10/11/11 16:53, J. Bakshi wrote:
Hello list,

What packages should I install in debian so that firefox and chrome can
play flash?
If you want an Open Source flash player implementation try gnash
otherwise the flashplugin-nonfree will basically download and install
the player from Adobe.

Lorenzo.

Thanks.. which one should I install for the better performance ?

I don't really know about performance, but for compatibility you should
install flashplayer-nonfree

Found one more interesting.....  browser-plugin-lightspark

The proof of the pudding: does it work in "listen" here:
http://www.npr.org/?refresh=true

Hugo