Re: OT: Just a simple query

On 11/09/2011 12:34 PM, Tom H wrote:
On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 6:30 PM, Miles Fidelman
<mfidelman@meetinghouse.net>  wrote:

Red Hat Linux = Red Hat's original commercial product

Commercial?! You could get it for free like Fedora as well as get it
for free and then enter into a service contract with RH.

Out of curiosity I downloaded the LIVE Fedora 16. The user interface is like nothing I ever saw. If this is the future of computing, I think I'll go back to pocket calculator and typewriter!

--doug