Re: KDE package manager

On 11/09/2011 03:33 AM, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
On Jo, 03 nov 11, 10:59:43, Ken Heard wrote:
Sian Mountbatten wrote, in part:

Is there a KDE package manager available?

What happened to KDE's Kpackage?  It is in Lenny, but I do not see it in
the Debian repositories for Squeeze and Wheezy.

As far as I recall kpackage did not support APT correctly and was
eventually abandoned.

Kind regards,
Andrei
Can you get Synaptic?  That works nicely in my pclos KDE system. It
gets its input via apt, I believe.
--doug