Suspending script.

Good time of the day.

I try to accomplish auto running of a script on suspending/resuming
events. The goal is that the script will be lunched on suspend and
resume to start or stop it. For that I have created a file:

/etc/pm/sleep.d/50osus

w/ the following content:

# /etc/pm/sleep.d/50osus
#
# The /etc/pm/sleep.d is the right place to put your custom
suspend/resume scripts. # None of the stuff in /etc/hibernate/ has
_any_ effect (OnResume, RestartServices, # UnloadModules etc).
The /etc/init.d/atheros script is just a simple wrapper for # unloading
the ath_pci module.

case "$1" in
        hibernate|suspend)
                /usr/local/bin/sbdu/osus stop_auto
                ;;
        thaw|resume)
                /usr/local/bin/sbdu/osus start_auto &
                ;;
        *) exit $NA
                ;;
esac

Now, after suspending/resuming I see that nothing was done: after
resuming top shows me the same data about the process as it was before
suspending.

What can be wrong? Any suggestions, please.

Thanks for Your time.