Re: Problem with signature verification in Sid

On Sun, 06 Nov 2011 17:25:48 +0100, Aniruddha wrote:

> I get the following error message when running apt-get update on Sid. I
> have the latest keyring installed. Anyone else encountered this problem?
> Is there known solution?

(...)

> W: A error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is
> not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error:
> http://www.debian-multimedia.org sid Release: The following signatures
> couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY
> 07DC563D1F41B907

Does this help? :-)

***
http://debian-multimedia.org/faq.php#q1

Q. Why apt-get doesn't find this public key : NO_PUBKEY 07DC563D1F41B907?

A. Install the debian-multimedia-keyring package with "dpkg -i debian-
multimedia-keyring_2008.10.16_all.deb" (click on the link above to
download the package). And then do an 'apt-get update'.
***

Greetings,

--
Camaleón