question: building a live-dvd
I want to learn, how to build a live-system of debian. I already read some
manuals, but still I have a question for my specual needs.
Which is the better solution for my purposes? Bootcdwrite? Live-builder?
My special wishes:
1. My source is an already installed and configured debian system.
2. I added some extra files (i.e. my own wordlist or third-party-packages),
which shall be added to the live-cd, too
3. Some directories shall not apppear at the livesystem (i.e. /var/log,
4. The finished live-cd shall be installable.
5. If possible (but that is not much important!), the working user of the
source system shall not appear on the live system.
At the moment I am happy with bootcdwrite using my own bootcdwrite.conf, but
do you think, live-builder might be better for my puposes? At the moment the
ISO-image is now 3GB big, so it will fit on a DVD.
Will be happy for any feedback.