Re: Bluetooth and cell phone

On 21/10/2011 15:23, John L. Cunningham wrote:
On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 01:48:26AM +0200, Mark Panen wrote:
Hi,

Has anyone got it right to transfer images from a cell phone to a folder
using Bluetooth in KDE or Gnome packages?
Yes. On Wheezy w/ Gnome. However, I am only able to send files to/from
phone. I cannot browse the phone.  (I think this is a Nautilus problem,
though, because I cannot call up Nautilus from Gnome Do, either. I
haven't had time to get to the bottom of it.)

My bug seems to be stuck,
#643813

And if yes how?
Using Blueman, I paired the phone to my notebook, and assigned a target
folder to receive transferred files.

I have all the right packages installed AFAIK

Dolphin gets stuck at 95% searching for remote device.
Does it accept images if you initiate the transfer from the phone?

John

It does not even get to the stage where i can see the C:\ and E:\ folder.

--
Cheers
Mark