Re: apcupsd

On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 22:47:45 +0300, Дмитрий wrote:

> Tell me please.
> Who can I contact with a request to put together a package apcupsd
> 3.14.10 mipsel?

You mean to make it available for testing/sid?

For Squeeze (current stable branch) non-security issues are rarely
available on the security update channel or under proposed-updates, but
asking won't hurt...

> Recent versions have been collected in 2010, it needed a new.
> http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/apcupsd Error is associated with a
> specific driver. It is fixed in the latest version
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/apcupsd/files/apcupsd%20-%20Stable/

You could open a "wishlist" bug report in Debian BTS requesting for a
package upgrade enumerating the reasons that you think it deserves of it.

As you can get old waiting for a response, you can start in thinking how
to apply a patch to your current running system :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón