OTabsolutely: strength of dm-crypt

Good time of the day.

I apology for out of topic thread.

Could You please point me to the links (I can not find the info through
google) that gives information or share Your own knowledge - on dm-crypt
strength (time/iterations needed to brute force the pass phrase)
depending on its pass phrase length/contents used?

In other words I want to rate its worth of usage - for passing the
phrase every time a host boots is not a comfortable thing to me at
other hand I would like to know which protection degree I get w/ it.

Thanks for Your time.