Does anyone know how to Compile Mythtv 0.23.1 on current testing with qt 4.7

I recently upgraded my desktop hardware and installed the current testing distribution, but by
myth backend server is still running old-stable. The last debian-multimedia release of myth for
old-stable was 0.23.1 which is incompatible with running the available 0.24 front end on testing.

I have tried to compile the myth source of 0.23.1 on testing, but it fails due to changes in the
QT library. (Problems with overloaded functions and templates). Does anyone know how to
patch 0.23.1 so it will compile on the current testing (with the current qt 4.7 release)?

Thanks
Stuart