Aptitude wierdness

Hi, all,

	I recently updated my wheezy workstation, with no apparent errors.
Everything works, although there seems to be some degradation in the graphics
(nvidia) like some others have mentioned.  I thought that it might help to run
aptitude -f install, and I discovered this apparent inconsitancy:

# aptitude full-upgrade
No packages will be installed, upgraded, or removed.
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 0 B of archives. After unpacking 0 B will be used.

# aptitude -f install
  libarchive-zip-perl libclass-load-perl libclass-methodmaker-perl libclass-
singleton-perl libdata-dump-perl libdata-optlist-perl
  libdate-manip-perl libdatetime-format-strptime-perl libdatetime-locale-perl
libdatetime-perl libdatetime-timezone-perl
  libemail-address-perl libemail-find-perl libfile-slurp-perl libhtml-fromtext-
perl libhtml-tableextract-perl
  libhttp-cache-transparent-perl libhttp-server-simple-perl liblingua-
preferred-perl liblog-tracemessages-perl libmath-round-perl
  libmicrohttpd5 libmikmod2 libmyth-0.24-0 libmythavcodec52 libmythavcore0
libmythavformat52 libmythavutil50 libmythpostproc51
  libmythswscale0 libpackage-deprecationmanager-perl libpackage-stash-perl
libpackage-stash-xs-perl libparams-util-perl
  libparams-validate-perl libparse-recdescent-perl libregexp-common-perl
libsdl-mixer1.2 libsmpeg0 libsub-install-perl
  libterm-progressbar-perl libterm-readkey-perl libtext-bidi-perl libtry-tiny-
perl libunicode-string-perl libva-glx1
  libwine-alsa-unstable libwine-bin-unstable libwine-cms-unstable libwine-
gecko-unstable libwine-gl-unstable
  libwine-gphoto2-unstable libwine-ldap-unstable libwine-openal-unstable
libwine-print-unstable libwine-sane-unstable
  libwine-unstable libwww-mechanize-perl libxml-dom-perl libxml-libxml-perl
libxml-libxslt-perl libxml-perl libxml-regexp-perl
  libxml-twig-perl libxml-writer-perl libxml-xpathengine-perl libxmltv-perl
mythtv mythtv-backend mythtv-common mythtv-database
  mythtv-doc mythtv-frontend mythtv-themes pwgen python-lxml python-mysqldb
python-mythtv ttf-tiresias wine-bin-unstable
  wine-unstable xbmc xbmc-bin xbmc-data xbmc-skin-confluence xmltv-util
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  foomatic-filters-ppds{a} printconf{a} python-foomatic{a} xulrunner-6.0{u}
0 packages upgraded, 86 newly installed, 4 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 121 MB of archives. After unpacking 300 MB will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n/?]

I answered "n".  Since this box is at work and doesn't have a tv tuner card, I
also did:

# aptitude why mythtv
Unable to find a reason to install mythtv

"apt-cache rdepends mythtv" also shows no reason for the installations.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on here.

-Chris

|   Christopher Judd, Ph. D.                                           |
|   Research Scientist III                                             |
|   NYS Dept. of Health                           judd@wadsworth.org   |
|   Wadsworth Center - ESP                                             |
|   P. O. Box 509                                    518 486-7829      |
|   Albany, NY 12201-0509                                              |

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments may contain
confidential or sensitive information which is, or may be, legally
privileged or otherwise protected by law from further disclosure.  It
is intended only for the addressee.  If you received this in error or
from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, please do not
distribute, copy or use it or any attachments.  Please notify the
sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this from your
system. Thank you for your cooperation.