Re: Trouble with java and music store www.channelclassic.com

Nick Lidakis wrote:
I'm running up to date Debian Sid with Sun's Java 6.26-3 installed. The list
was able to figure out my previous problem concerning Java and another
online music store: http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2011/02/msg00072.html
So I made sure that wasn't the issue as I was able to buy music from
HDTracks.com just recently.

My issue is in trying to download music or a test track from the Channel Classic
Records website. I have downloaded their free sample track of the week before without issue. Link here: http://www.channelclassics.com/try-it-now
Today, the Java app loads but all the buttons are greyed out and no downloads
start.

For the reward of a hi-res quality classical music track, can someone be as
so kind to try to download a their free track of the week?
Output of cat /proc/sys/net/ipv6/bindv6only is 0. Anything else I should be
looking out for?

So you have to download the download loader. OK. How do you get files to show up in the download list?

They must be popular with this complexity.

Hugo