installing dependencies along with deb package

Hello.

This is karunakar. I was developed one package. i want convert that package into deb package. i was created deb package with my source code. i got the error when i install that package. it saying this package needs apache2 package . how can i install dependencies which are mentioned in control file. i need to install all packages which are required and mentioned in control file at the time of deb package installation automatically .

--
 Regards

karunakar
Department of sanskrit studies,