Re: anyone can point me to an article regarding auto mount nfs share with heartbeat ??

On Sun, 09 Oct 2011 08:32:46 -0400, Joey L wrote:

> i have found 1 article that shows you how to make nfs high availiblity
> but does not show you how to have your nfs client mount 1 nfs share if
> the other nfs share is not available. thanks

Not sure if this will help, but on "bonded" interfaces (which provides a
"similar" failover service) you have a new virtual interface (bond0) that
is in charge of the "physical" ethernet devices that are now bonded
(eth0, eth1, ethn, etc...) so maybe you have to use a similar approach
when designating that resource (the NFS share over a heartbeat setup) on
the client side :-?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón