wanted wheezy snapshot iso

Hi,
the update to wheezy from squeeze didi not go well :)
I ended up with a desktop, on LXDE, that as soon as to clickrd on
anything it disappeared, no functionality at all. Dropped back to
console attemped login as root , on hitting CR a blank screen.
I had to give the machine a hard reset, on restart I got a grub error.
No boot screen.
Next step as to put in the squeeze install disc in rescue mode, that
gave the error of no partition table.
I'd like to install wheezy directly, is there an iso snapshot image
anywhere I can down load , burn a CD and try again ????

thanks
Richard
Fairly urgent as my main machine is down