Re: Unix Time Zone Format

[Weaver]
> This Intellectual property rubbish is beginning to make me angry.
> What now?
> Are we expected, each and everyone of us, supposed to pay a stipend to
> some johnny-come-lately opportunist?
>
> http://blog.joda.org/2011/10/today-time-zone-database-was-closed.html

This is truly horrible, and each and every one of us should contribute
to the defence fund to help those attacked.  I know I will.

It is probably also a good idea for each of us to take a close look at
Astrolabe, Inc.  Are they doing anything illegal elsewhere?  Anything
questionable?  What about the management of the company?  Do they have
everything in order?  Bring it out in the open and let them know how
much we dislike their despicable behaviour.

I hope this suit can lead to as much negative attention to Astrolabe
as the libel suit by the British Chiropractic Association against
Simon Singh caused for the British Chiropractic Association.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen