Re: OT: Javascript regex Q

> > Is there a way to write a single Javascript regex that
> would match all of the following three patterns:
> >
> >   a.domain.tld
> >   b.domain.tld
> >     domain.tld/c/
> >

> /.*/
>
> Or, perhaps you're after /domain.tld/
>
> Either should work, though I'd expect the first to be
> quicker in your case.

No, this isn't what I'm looking for. I'm not after blocking everything or the whole domain.tld, only the three above URI patterns.

I came across this trying to rewrite my ad blocking list in a more elegant way, but couldn't see any obvious way to make it with one regex without blocking more than necessary.

Thanks