Help reporting a bug: wheezy won't boot from lvm root

Hi. I'm asking for advice on determining the package for a bug report.

The problem I found was when I upgraded to wheeze it won't boot.
The root is in a lvm partition. After a while waiting after grub
I get a message that it can't find the root device.

In the shell I type: vgchange -a y, then CTRL-D and then it boots.

Please, what package should I report against ? Thank you very much.