Re: Totem & tty's

On 05/10/2011 02:02, Wayne Topa wrote:
On 10/04/2011 07:43 PM, Mark Panen wrote:
On 05/10/2011 01:32, Wayne Topa wrote:
On 10/04/2011 06:18 PM, Mark Panen wrote:
Hi,

I want to report a bug about Totem and when i switch from tty1 to tty7
Totem gets killed.

But reportbug says there is no package called "totem" neither "totem
movie player", what is the correct name of this package?

If you do  dpkg -l totem* you will find that there more then one totem
packages.

Good thinking Batman

reportbug says there are no bugs in the totem package????

Demoted from Batman to not reading my post properly.

in wheezy it reports
grave bugs of totem (-> ) <marked as done in some version>
#629375 - FTBFS: Cannot find required GStreamer-0.10 plugin 'gconfaudiosink' (Fixed: 3.0.0-1)

So what version do you have installed and on what (stable-wheezy-sid)
we are not clairvoyant.

Look in your crystal ball and from my many previous posts you will see that i use Squeeze 6.0.2 amd64

try apt-cache search totem.

totem - A simple media player for the GNOME desktop based on GStreamer

I wish I could find that link on "how to ask smart questions" about now.

When you find it you will be a boffin.

--
Cheers
Mark