Re: LXDE-related diver questions

Sthu Deus <sthu.deus@gmail.com> wrote:
>3. How I can configure konsole to start w/ multiple tabs in LXDE? - In
>KDE it saves session and starts as wanted but in LXDE - not - just
>single tab. I have searched the web and found that it is possible to
>specify additional tab by issueing
>
>konsole --new-tab
>
>but want more than one more.

I didn’t test this with konsole, but xfce-terminal and gnome-terminal
add more tabs if you repeat the argument, such as:

$ konsole --new-tab --new-tab

Best regards,

Claudius
--
Be a better psychiatrist and the world will beat a psychopath to your door.
Please use GPG: ECB0C2C7 4A4C4046 446ADF86 C08112E5 D72CDBA4