how to optimize apache for better performance...
- To: Debian-Users List <email@example.com>
- Subject: how to optimize apache for better performance...
- From: Joey L <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 09:03:53 -0400
- Message-id: <CAK3ER7vApH2ZkBzQQMqTLiX4Pnap8nN=9wp+b4Mzv2SZY6OfdQ@mail.gmail.com>
Besides loading what modules are need for apache, is there any performance tooling that i can use to better optimize apache on debian ??
I heard about zend or some kind of cache for the server ??
Can anyone recommend anything that is free out there and easy to use ??