Re: Wow, Evolution left me with eggs in my face

On Sun, 2011-10-02 at 09:53 -0600, Aaron Toponce wrote:
> But, if you want a stellar MUA, check out Mutt.

I tested Wanderlust for Emacs, but I don't like the tons of short-cuts.
Hm? Has Mutt a search option? The German Eiki says it one an award, but
KMail won an award too.

I experienced all Mozilla mailers, e.g. Thunderbird as good, I just
would prefer something original Linux, well I still use Iceweasel,
Firefox and Opera, since I don't know better browsers, but AFAIK they
started for the Windows platform.

- Ralf