Re: emacs rmail: how to save sent messages

that is what i was looking for! thanks, google-guru)

3 октября 2011 г. 11:57 пользователь Volkan YAZICI <yazicivo@ttmail.com> написал:
Googling for "emacs rmail archive sent mail" returned me this[1] and
this[2]. Both apply the same approach.

[1] http://astronomy.sussex.ac.uk/~sjo/idl_help/.emacs
[2] http://groups.google.com/group/gnu.emacs.help/browse_thread/thread/6e5d738dd9c0c5c7

--