Re: key shortcut rendering xterm console full screen

On 10/02/2011 04:38 PM, Cláudio E. Elicker wrote:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2011 18:27:58 +0200
Jerome BENOIT<g6299304p@rezozer.net>  wrote:

Hello List:

Since a while on my Wheezy box, by accident under Gnome, my fingers
slide and render the xterm console full screen. As I would like to
reproduce it and to scape from it, but not by accident, I want to
know the involved key shortcut.

Thanks in advance,
Jerome

ALT+ENTER works here.

Tried alt-enter on pclos (kde) and nothing happened.  --doug