Re: Wow, Evolution left me with eggs in my face

On Sun, 2011-10-02 at 13:30 +0100, Lisi wrote:
> On Sunday 02 October 2011 11:51:30 Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> > PPS: You idiot, the coders call this software version 3.x.
> >
> > I'm using alpha and beta software aka 0.x, if this software should fail,
> > it would be ok, but if a version 3.x fails for basics, as Evolution
> > does?!
>
> *Why* am I an idiot?
>
> Lisi

You aren't.
Klaus Wolf <klaus@linuxwolf.de>
is a pretender, since he doesn't help when people have issues with
Evolution, but he's abusing me, while I pointed bugs for Evolution and
tried to help to use Evolution. He doesn't help! He just is a smart
aleck! He's not only dissing me, but everybody who has issues using
Evolution "since the last 10 years" ... what a liar, *chuckle* using
Evolution without issues 10 years ago *chuckle*