Re: Wow, Evolution left me with eggs in my face

On Sunday 02 October 2011 13:38:25 Tom Furie wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 02, 2011 at 01:30:45PM +0100, Lisi wrote:
> > On Sunday 02 October 2011 11:51:30 Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> > > PPS: You idiot, the coders call this software version 3.x.
> > >
> > > I'm using alpha and beta software aka 0.x, if this software should
> > > fail, it would be ok, but if a version 3.x fails for basics, as
> > > Evolution does?!
> >
> > *Why* am I an idiot?
>
> Apart from replying to Ralf's replies to Klaus as though they were
> addressed to you? I have no idea.

They *were* addressed to me.  I was one of three individuals in the cc list.
It is that copy to which I am replying, and I didn't remember/realise that
the list would not know that, since it too is in the cc list.

So I am replying to email sent explicitly and deliberatelyl to me personally.

Lisi