Re: [OT] British vs. American English (was Re: Wow, Evolution left me with eggs in my face)

Growing up it was always breakfast, dinner, lunch, supper with lunch
being a late afternoon snack before chores and supper after the milking
was done.  The main meal of the day was dinner/noon time.  Somehwere
along the line lunch and dinner got changed around, likely by some city
types who didn't have chores to do.  Meanwhile, confusion is allieviated
by stating what time we're going to eat!

- Nate >>