Re: Wow, Evolution left me with eggs in my face

> On Sun, 2011-10-02 at 07:34 +0200, Klaus Wolf wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I use Evolution since over 10 years and I never get a problem. On other
> > site, a customer that just would have windoofs calls me up two to three
> > times a week because he has any trouble with posting.
> >
> > If there is any one, who is not in order to use evolution, this guy
> > should use windoofs for his choice and do not bring up such a shit on
> > this list.
> >
> > Klaus
>
> Hm? I never used Windows for personal needs and I never ever will use
> it, but anyway, Evolution is completely broken. You perhaps read all
> mails from this list, currently somebody is unable to include his tar-ed
> mails etc. and is unable to imported those to his new install. Well, I
> was able to do it, but you might read the Debian users archive about all
> the issues, before having a big mouth. Evolution is completely broken,
> PITA. Was there any hint from you, how to solve the issue? Well, there
> is a hint from me, that might not do the job, but Evolution definitively
> isn't able to import a backup of mails from Evolution.
>
> Are you from Windoof? You sucker!

PS: Since 2003, 8 years ago, non-html mails aka text-mails very often
were broken when using Evolution! Yes, I used Mozillas at this time, but
tested Evolution and other Linux Mailers. You are a liar! Before 2003
for private purpose I used the C64 and Atari ST only. I don't belive
that you know what you're talking about. Don't blame me with lies you
idiot! Explain the readers how they can import backups of their mails to
a new Evolution install!!! You might read the list's archive and you
will see that there is only a bad, bad, bad way to do it. Explain me
which other MUA will send mails when using the undo option? ... Do you
use Evolution? Have you ever been experienced? (Jimi Hendrix)