Re: [OT] FLOSS implementation of ActiveSync server?

Gregory Seidman <gsslist+debian@anthropohedron.net> quatschte am Sat, Oct 01, 2011 at 10:53:38PM -0400:
> Recent versions of MS Exchange Server implement a protocol (targeted at
> mobile devices) named ActiveSync. I know that Google supports ActiveSync
> for its various services, but those are the only two implementations of the
> protocol AFAIK. I'm hoping there's actually a FLOSS ActiveSync
> implementation I hadn't run across. Does anyone know of one?
>
> --Greg

Hi Greg,

z-push from Zarafa is an open source implementation of ActiveSync which
works very good for me and is easy to setup.
http://z-push.sourceforge.net/

Peter