Re: a quick question: how to add comments for several lines at the same time

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 12:52 AM, John L. Cunningham <djohngo@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 12:31:00AM +0800, lina wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I use vim (how can I add comments for several lines at the same time, not
> one by one)
> add #

I set a mark "a" at the first row that I want to comment, then move the

How did you set a mark "a"?

sometimes some row at the beginning you might not plan to comment, it's not some pre-thought, it might need comment during the testing procedure,

Thanks,

cursor to the last row I want commented and type:

This assumes you want the comment the entire line.

John