xorg - MatchIsTouchpad not working properly

Hi!

I have an InputClass section in my xorg.conf that catches whenever a touchpad is detected (MatchIsTouchpad "on"), but the driver on that section never loads. If I change the MatchIsTouchpad for other Match like the MatchIsPointer the driver gets loaded, but of course it doesn't work properly.

I was wondering what is happening that triggers that kind of behavior. I'm thinking maybe udev is not recognizing properly the tochpad… (i can't think of anything else right now :) )
If udev is guilty, then how can I add a rule to to that?

By the way, I have a macbook pro (8,1) with debian wheezy.

Any ideas?
Thanks!
--
David