Re: Openoffice writer.................................fill

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 12:16:17 -1000
Joel Roth <joelz@pobox.com> dijo:

>Hi Debianologists,
>
>Many word processors can fill to the right margin
>with a repeated character (often dot or underscore).
>
>I think the technical term is 'leadering'.
>
>Does anyone know how to do it in OOW?

Create a tab at the rightmost edge of the paper. As part of the
properties of the tab you can specify a fill character.

I should also suggest that you find the OOo mailing list (which is in
the process of changing due to being acquired by Apache).