Bugreport system down?

Hi all,

do yoi know, if the bugreporting system is down? I wanted to send a bugreport,
but I get no response. Two mails came back (could not be delivered), the last
one I sent over another way, but still no response.

So I send two mails to debian-devel, look at the headline "konqueror is
starting libreoffice when starting". If it is down, maybe someone other can
transfer the bugreport. Paste and copy is ok.

Thank you for the help.

In the meantime I will check my setting of reportbug.

Greetings

Hans