Debian 6 iSCSI root boot problem

Hello to all, and sorry for may bad english, i'm Spanish.

I'm trying to install Debian 6 on one server without internal disks, I have a Workstation running Debian 6 too that run as an iSCSI Target. This work station is configured as iSCSI target with the package iscsitarget, it is running without problems. The logical drive is exported perfectly.

On the other hand (the initiator), the server is an HP DL380 G6, it  have an network controller with boot from iSCSI support, we like use it to start Debian 6 without PXE, BOOTP, usb or something else.
I'm using this post "http://www.david-web.co.uk/blog/?p=188" to install Debian in the Target drive using iSCSI protocol (Debian is installed correctly in the remote drive using this method), but when I finish the installation and the server restart it is unable to boot. The grub is installed on the remote drive, and the Network firmware is well configured and it is connected to the remote drive at the moment of boot, but when the Grub of the remote drive try to start it show an error that says: "Grub Read Error" and the boot process is stopped at this time. At this time no grub rescue mode is available and no interactive methods is possible to debug the boot process.

Here is the details of the server and his network controller (Chipset Broadcom BCM5709C): "http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/quickspecs/13234_div/13234_div.HTML"

Because I'm using the iSCSI firmware provided by the network card, I'm not doing nothing in the last process of the post "http://www.david-web.co.uk/blog/?p=188" where the post says: "DON’T allow the system to reboot – the installed system can’t boot yet. I decided that I wanted to boot using BOOTP and TFTP".

Please, ¿could someone help me?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Andrés Durán