Re: Evince page navigation problem

On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 13:08:01 +0200, Torquil Macdonald Sørensen wrote:

(...)

> However, when I want to go backwards, I naturally want it to start at
> the bottom after switching pages. This is how it works in djview with
> the Space and Backspace keys.

While I agree this -ideally- could be a setting configurable by the user,
is not that "naturally" the way you want it behaves. There can be people
that wants to be at top when going backwards :-)

> Anyone know if this is possible in Evince, without using "continuous
> view"?

Mmm, I can't change it, neither know for a tip on how to do it nor if
even it can be done ;-(

Greetings,

--
Camaleón