[OT]: viewable/ printable scheduler/ calendar

Hi list

I am looking for a calendar/ scheduler that will have the following properties:

(i) allow day/ week/ month views and printing

(ii) will give reminders for upcoming scheduled events

(iii) is /not/ tied to a larger program (e.g. Evolution)

(iv) will minimise to the task area/ system tray in either Gnome or Xfce4

Currently, I am using Orage which is pretty good for reminders and easy to use. However, I have not (yet) found a way of either viewing or printing out forthcoming appointments in day/ week/ month view.

Any recommendations from others on this list about an application that will meet my four criteria?

Thanks in anticipation.

AG