Re: Serial port with Lenny

 > How I can know if the serial port is active, gphoto2 doent find my
 > camera (OLYMPUS C-2000Z), this camera is supported by ghphoto2.

	Use statserial(8) to monitor the serial port state in real time.
	Try connecting and disconnecting the device to (from) the port.
	Watch if anything changes.

	If it doesn't, it may be either that the cable or the port (or
	both) are inoperational, or it was a wrong port.  (It was quite
	typical for a machine to have two serial ports not so long ago.)

--
FSF associate member #7257	Coming soon: Software Freedom Day