Re: error from Klamav

On 30/08/11 18:09, Tony van der Hoff wrote:
I am getting an error after the nightly scan by KlamAV as follows:

From: root@tony-lx.xxx (Cron Daemon)
To: tony@tony-lx.xxx
Subject: Cron <tony@tony-lx>
/home/tony/.klamav/ScanWithKlamav_170811104108.sh '/home/tony/'
[...]

Which Debian release are you running??

That script "used" to be for KDE context menu a long time ago.

cat: /home//.DCOPserver_tony-lx_:0: No such file or directory
call failed
QLayout "unnamed" added to Klamav "KlamAV ", which already has a layout

Does anyone have any clues to what this means, and more importantly, how
to fix it?

Thanks in advance,

Has the process previously worked successfully??

Cheers

--
"Folks, it's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because, um – they're no longer relevant. We're supposed to keep evolving. Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs. You do know that, right? There's another 90 percent of our brains that we have to illuminate."
— Bill Hicks