Still can't install wheezy on a 2011 iMac

This issue now exists as bug# 637284. If you're interested, you can see the history of our investigation at

I'm posting this the the debian-user list, to get a wider readership and find if there's been anybody yet who has been able to install wheezy -- or ANY Debian version -- on a new iMac. There appear to be issues with the video driver and ethernet card, and possibly other things as well. (I see there have been similar problems with Ubuntu and OpenSUSE).

Cheers,  Mike.

          Mike Hore        mike_hore@aapt.net.au