Re: Is seagate goflex compatible with debian

On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 3:05 PM, Lisi <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sunday 28 August 2011 05:28:40 lina wrote:
>> > If you want, I can grab her external after
>> > Hurricane Irene is done leaving her mark on NYC and get you dmesg logs
>> > from Squeeze and my laptop, running testing.
>>
>> have a nice weekend,
>
> Erm...  How does anyone have a nice weekend watching her/his home be blown to

I am sorry about the hurricane,

and please do not take my words into another direction.

You know I did not mean that.

> bits or damaged, badly flooded etc. and possibly most of his/her possessions
> being destroyed?!

When my little sister she was in college many years ago,
She carried an umbrella,
the umbrella was broken into pieces and she was blowed couple of
meters away, terribly hurt.
But what was nice is that a boy coming to help her, in that day.
They are together for 6 years until now.

sometimes even things are bad, but also some nice things come along.

Please be positive, and the hurricane will be gone.

still have a nice weekend,