Re: Building the kernel myself

On Sat, 2011-08-27 at 00:19 +0200, Ralf Jung wrote:
> Well, as far as I can tell it runs "make oldconfig" each time.

No, since I compile by self written scripts and I have to run make
oldconfig by the scripts, because I wish to do this, it isn't done
automagically. It's essential to do this or something similar, when
switching to another kernel version. If you stay at the same version
nothing will happen, if you run make oldconfig a second time.

--
Does anybody know where to get Quick Calculus by
Daniel Kleppner and Norman Ramsey translated to German?