Configuring Proftp with Gadmin

I am trying to get my ftp server to work through a NAT router. I am using
gadmin as a convenient tool.

I forward port 21 and the PASV port range. I set up cert keys and copied them
to the Android from which I would access the ftp. Logging on from there yields
and error that it cannot set the CWD to my /home/username directory, does not
exist.

Only suggestions I have seen was making the user anonymous but that does not
sit well with the secure ftp.Turning that off, I could not log on.

Here is the config:file

ModulePath /usr/lib/proftpd
LoadModule mod_tls.c
LoadModule mod_sql.c
LoadModule mod_ldap.c
LoadModule mod_sql_mysql.c
LoadModule mod_sql_postgres.c
LoadModule mod_quotatab.c
LoadModule mod_quotatab_file.c
LoadModule mod_quotatab_ldap.c
LoadModule mod_quotatab_sql.c
LoadModule mod_radius.c
LoadModule mod_wrap.c
LoadModule mod_rewrite.c
LoadModule mod_ifsession.c
ServerType standalone
DefaultServer on
Umask 022
ServerName "0.0.0.0"
ServerIdent on "My FTP Server"
ServerAdmin system-notification@localhost
IdentLookups off
UseReverseDNS off
Port 21
PassivePorts 60000 65535
MasqueradeAddress 10.100.101.103
TimesGMT off
MaxInstances 30
MaxLoginAttempts 3
TimeoutLogin 300
TimeoutNoTransfer 120
TimeoutIdle 120
DisplayLogin welcome.msg
DisplayChdir .message
User nobody
Group nobody
DirFakeUser off nobody
DirFakeGroup off nobody
DefaultTransferMode binary
AllowForeignAddress off
AllowRetrieveRestart on
AllowStoreRestart on
DeleteAbortedStores off
TransferRate RETR 100000
TransferRate STOR 100000
TransferRate STOU 100000
TransferRate APPE 100000
SystemLog /var/log/secure
RequireValidShell off
<IfModule mod_tls.c>
TLSEngine on
TLSRequired ctrl
TLSVerifyClient off
TLSProtocol SSLv23
TLSLog /var/log/proftpd_tls.log
TLSRSACertificateFile /etc/gadmin-proftpd/certs/cert.pem
TLSRSACertificateKeyFile /etc/gadmin-proftpd/certs/key.pem
TLSCACertificateFile /etc/gadmin-proftpd/certs/cacert.pem
TLSRenegotiate required off
TLSOptions AllowClientRenegotiation
</IfModule>
<IfModule mod_ratio.c>
Ratios off
SaveRatios off
RatioFile "/restricted/proftpd_ratios"
RatioTempFile "/restricted/proftpd_ratios_temp"
CwdRatioMsg "Please upload first!"
FileRatioErrMsg "FileRatio limit exceeded, upload something first..."
ByteRatioErrMsg "ByteRatio limit exceeded, upload something first..."
LeechRatioMsg "Your ratio is unlimited."
</IfModule>
<Limit LOGIN>
  AllowUser david
  DenyALL
</Limit>

<Anonymous /var/ftp/david>
User david
Group david
AnonRequirePassword on
MaxClients 3 "The server is full, hosting %m users"
DisplayLogin welcome.msg
DisplayChdir .msg
<Limit LOGIN>
Allow from All
Deny from all
</Limit>
AllowOverwrite off
<Limit LIST NLST  RETR  MTDM  PWD XPWD  SIZE  STAT  CWD XCWD  CDUP XCUP >
 AllowAll
</Limit>
<Limit STOR STOU  APPE  RNFR RNTO  DELE  MKD XMKD SITE_MKDIR  RMD XRMD
SITE_RMDIR  SITE  SITE_CHMOD  SITE_CHGRP >
 DenyAll
</Limit>
<Directory /home/david>
AllowOverwrite on
<Limit LIST NLST  STOR STOU  RETR  DELE  MKD XMKD SITE_MKDIR  RMD XRMD
SITE_RMDIR  MTDM  PWD XPWD  SIZE  STAT  CWD XCWD  CDUP XCUP >
 AllowAll
</Limit>
<Limit APPE  RNFR RNTO  SITE  SITE_CHMOD  SITE_CHGRP >
 DenyAll
</Limit>
</Directory>
</Anonymous>