Which keyserver to use for debian?

I'm getting the "public key is not available" type error on trying to upgrade my box from lenny to squeeze.

I have a vauge understanding of gpg/public keys/private keys, but only vague, and I've found these two commands online which I believe will fix my problem:

gpg --keyserver subkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys 55BE302B

gpg -a --export 55BE302B | sudo apt-key add -

(where 55BE302B is the last half or so of the pubkey that is listed in the error)

My problem is that I don't know what keyserver to use. I have no idea if "subkeys.pgp.net" is a safe keyserver. So I've been googling for something like "official debian keyserver", or any keyservers on the debian.org domain. I found keyring.debian.org, but it doesn't know of my missing key, and I get the impression it's a limited keyserver for use by debian developers.

So, how do I know subkeys.pgp.net is a safe keyserver? Or is there an official keyserver for debian users?

Thanks!

--
Kent