Re: Problem with preseed

On 08/11/11 16:09, Tom H wrote:

[...]

Thanks Tom for your suggestion. After some tries I figured out a bit embarrassing fact - I were using a slightly different receipt that I posted to the list.

I post the proper one below. The problem I presented in my original message has gone away, but the file has another one. Every time I see following screen. I guess I have to set something to true, but what?

Any ideas,
Wawrzek

lqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqu [!!] Partition disks tqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqk
xx
x Before the Logical Volume Manager can be configured, the currentx
x partitioning scheme has to be written to disk.  These changes cannot  x
x be undone.x
xx
x After the Logical Volume Manager is configured, no additional changes x
x to the partitioning scheme of disks containing physical volumes are   x
x allowed during the installation. Please decide if you are satisfied   x
x with the current partitioning scheme before continuing.x
xx
x The partition tables of the following devices are changed:x
x    Virtual disk 1 (xvda)x
xx
x Write the changes to disks and configure LVM?x
xx
x<Yes><No>x
xx
mqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqj

# PARTITIONS
d-i partman-auto/method                string lvm
d-i partman-auto/automatically_partition
d-i partman-auto/disk                 string /dev/xvda
d-i partman-lvm/confirm                boolean true
d-i partman-auto/expert_recipe string   \
    boot-root ::                        \
        50 300 300 ext3           \
            $primary{ }           \
            $bootable{ }          \
            method{ format }      \
            format{ }             \
            use_filesystem{ }     \
            filesystem{ ext2 }    \
            mountpoint{ /boot }   \
            .\
        256 512 100% linux-swap   \
            $lvmok{ }             \
            method{ swap }        \
            format{ }             \
            .\
        5000 10000 10000 ext3     \
            $lvmok{ }             \
            method{ format }      \
            format{ }             \
            use_filesystem{ }     \
            filesystem{ ext3 }    \
            mountpoint{ / }       \
            .
d-i partman-partitioning/confirm_write_new_label    boolean true
d-i partman/confirm                                    boolean true
d-i partman/confirm_nooverwrite                        boolean true
d-i partman/choose_partition                        select finish

d-i partman/mount_style                select traditional

# APT setup

--
Wawrzyniec (Wawrzek) Niewodniczański - (niewod @ LinkedIn)
System Administrator - Engineering Services Team (XenServer)