restoring GRUB after windows 7 install along side Debian set-up with LUKS+LVM

Hi

I will be installing Windows7 along side Debian on a 4 KB sector hard drive. Debian's configured with LVM on top of LUKS.
From what I understand I can restore GRUB using the Debian install disk by going in to the advanced options and choosing rescue mode.
What are the potential issues I need to be aware of before restoring GRUB using the Debian DVD install disk?
--
Kind regards,
Yudi