Re: Kernel messages during startup

Hi Ralf,

The Scroll Lock key.
wow, you finally solved the something that puzzled me for some years now: What
the heck is the point of that key! Thanks :D

In the old days when we all used command line style screens and when all output was appended at the bottom of the screen......

The scrool lock key still has a function when using spreadsheets. Normaly when you press an arrow key the active cell in the spreadsheet will move in that direction. When you enable the scroll lock key the active cell is locked in the sheet and the sheet itself will move in the direction of the key.

Bonno Bloksma