Re: eog (Image Viewer) all black on jpg images

I've just realised that this does not happen on all JPG files. Only
some.

There are two common characteristics about the pictures that fail:
a) they are about 2,6MB size
b) they were all taken on the same camera

:P

More incredible is that Nautilus is able to show previews for all of
them...

well... nevermind. I have GIMP :)

cheers
Joao