Re: I can't

On Thu, Aug 04, 2011 at 04:08 -0500, Kevin Williams wrote:
> I can't go into single user mode. Do I need to reinstall

Please try the method pointed out to you earlier. I would also kindly ask you
to reply to a single thread and do not open a new one for every reply you
send. It makes it unnecessarily hard to help you.

Make it easy for us to be helpful, we are all volunteers who put in their
personal time and you should provide as much information as you can when you
ask a question. That way you even get better answers ;)
--
Wolodja <babilen@gmail.com>

4096R/CAF14EFC
081C B7CD FF04 2BA9 94EA  36B2 8B7F 7D30 CAF1 4EFC