Re: pls respond asap

On 8/3/2011 1:58 PM, Wonder Universe wrote:
> guys i want to delete this mail i had sent
> can u help me how to do dat?

> Its a matter of someone's life..please respond

There is no deleting something from the internet, especially if it's
been archived off-list already. With enough probable cause, you could
petition the list administrators to modify the list archive, but I am
unsure of the implications of such an action, in the long time.

The point of the archive is historical value, if it can be modified,
it's resource as that historical reference becomes tainted.